Welcome to Superior Vision’s Vision Care Learning CenterWelcome and thanks for stopping by! Our Vision Care Learning Center is full of eye and vision health information. From a vision risk assessment to preparing for eye exams and selecting frames for your face shape to eye diseases and disorders, the Vision Care Learning Center is your source!
Take a look through the Learning Center to discover more about your eyes and how healthy eyes contribute to your overall health and wellness. Afterwards, if you still have questions, you can Ask an Expert.
- NEW! March is Save Your Vision Month and Workplace Eye Health and Safety Month, sponsored by the American Optometric Association and Prevent Blindness America, respectively.
- Check out the new Superior Vision timeline on Facebook and submit an original photo to our Cover Photo Project!
- In Your Eyes: What they Reveal About Your Health
- What the Heck is a Health Insurance Exchange?
- Arizona Optometric Association Votes to Support Stand-Alone Vision Plans
- Maryland Governor Signs Health Benefit Exchange Act Including Provision for Stand-Alone Vision Plans
- California Optometric Association Votes to Support Stand-Alone Vision Plans
- Hawaii Optometric Association Votes to Support Inclusion of 'Stand-Alone' Vision Plans
- Transitions Optical developed the Healthy Sight Calculator in an effort to help individuals see the full picture of what a vision benefit can do for them. See what it can do for you!
- Vision Benefits, the Path to Wellness - Interview with Rick Corbett, President and CEO, Superior Vision.
- Connecting Vision Care and Wellness. Employee Benefit Adviser.
- Learn about the vision skill needs of school-aged children.
- Sign up online to receive our Member, Benefits Manager, Broker, or Provider newsletters via email.